Monday, January 24, 2005

Ok

Alright, so I just figured out that there were no anonymous comments allowed on my pictures blog...so i cahnged that setting, so all of those people i directed here who aren't bloggers can now post away...sorry about that...i'm kinda miffed...anyways...

*LOOK FOR THESE EXCITING UPDATES TAKING PLACE ON DREW'S BLOG IN THE NEAR FUTURE!*
-Many people have been getting after me, and nagging me about placing grad and after-grad pics up on my blog, and after much care consideration, the board behind Drew's blog has decided to allow the placement of said pictures. Watch for them in the very near future (just for you dani-rae!)
- Other people have also been getting on my nerves lately by begging me to place up the pictures i took while i was floating around the caribbean sea last April on the ship. So my fellow Oosterdam crew mates, those pictures will soon be up!
- That's it for the moment, keep looking for future updates!

*And now without further delay...please comment away...i always get a good chuckle out of them!*

1 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

And I think I will now let you wait even more!

February 1, 2005 at 10:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home